Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Dietary Confession

I have recently started wearing my hair curly again. I only do it about once a week, because it has grown out somewhat wild and unruly. I probably need a haircut, but I can't seem to find the time to make the appointment and drive across town to my Hair Diva. So on most days I blow it out straight. Today I decided to go wild and curly.

I tell you that to tell you this.

My favorite thing to have for breakfast is a chicken burrito from Chick-fil-a. Absolutely love them. They are loaded with chicken, egg, peppers, onions, and cheese. It's an extraordinary little treat that I enjoy multiple times a week.

CONFESSION: I think I eat Chick-fil-a Chicken Burritos for breakfast entirely too often.

This morning, when I drove up to the window and the cashier (whose name I happen to know is Collin) saw my wild and unruly hair, he looked at me, grinned and said "Wow, girl...you're rockin that curly hair! Here's your burrito," and he handed me my bag o' breakfast.

As I pulled away from the drive thru I wasn't sure if I should be flattered that the 20 year old fast food cashier thought my hair was "rockin" or embarrassed that the kid actually knows me well enough to notice a change in my coif.

I'm leaning toward embarrassed...and I'm seeing an Egg McMuffin in my future.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You crack me up.

Amanda said...

you are so clever. you crack me up too and you can bet I'll be back! loved reading all of your blog posts :)

Sara said...

awww..thanks!