Thursday, April 2, 2009

WHAT?!?! I won something!!!

Many thanks to my new blogger friend, Lora, who gave me this award!!! It's my first, and I'm excited about it to the point that I think it's safe for all of you to point fingers at me and call me a big giant dork! But at any rate, it totally made my day! Thanks so much, friend! When are we going to get that coffee???


So the rules are:
1. I link to the person who gave me the award.
2. I share 7 things that I love.
3. I share 7 blogs I love (and link to them)
4. I comment on posts by those seven people telling them that I gave them the award.

Seven things I love....geez...just seven???
1. E...of course
2. couch cuddling
3. discovering a new homemade soap recipe
4. being in the park when it's sunny outside
5. finding a kick ass dress on sale
6. good conversations with great girlfriends
7. actually having peace that God has IT...whatever IT may be...completely under control.

Seven blogs I love....geez....just seven???
1. Married Without Children...because she's incredibly encouraging and I adore her!
2. Just Playing Pretend...she is witty and tells it like it is
3. Just an Everyday Bitch....her issues are shockingly similar to mine, so when she blogs about therapy, it hits home hard!
4. I Married the Pastor....she's a lover of clothes and Mexican food, and she makes no excuses for anything!
5. Lady Tells All....because she's not afraid to do just that!
6. The Soundtrack of My Dreams...because she knows everything about me and loves me anyway. And I love her guts.
7. Journey of Jen...because old friends made new again are God's nifty little thumbs up.

Thanks again, Lora!!!

5 comments:

Lora said...

coffee? SOON, that's when!
Seriously. You have my number, right?

I'm going to have to visit your 7 blogs...a couple of them are familiar to me and I already follow, but I see some new names up there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Elle said...

Thank you sooo much :)! I really appreciate it and will pass on the torch soon :).

Unknown said...

Aw, thank you! You're so sweet. Getting an award made my day! :-)
I understand about the job and money thing. We're having a hard time, too, but our jobs are pretty secure. I can't say that about a LOT of people I know. But knowing that other people are going through it doesn't make your situation any better. I'll be praying for you! Keep your head up!

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful and lovely and I appreciate it!

I also am a big lover of couch cuddling!